lundi 17 mai 2010
Objet : Biographie (suite à mon inscription à l'université intégrale)
Fwd: Invitation à voir l'album Web Picasa de Michel Saloff Coste intitulé LIVRES DE MICHEL SALOFF COSTE
Vous êtes invité à voir l'album photo de Michel Saloff Coste intitulé : LIVRES DE MICHEL SALOFF COSTESi cet e-mail ne s'affiche pas correctement, copiez-collez le lien suivant dans votre navigateur :
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=msaloff&target=ALBUM&id=5394464598301578001&authkey=Gv1sRgCKDMxq278anPNA&feat=emailPour partager vos photos ou recevoir une notification lorsque vos amis partagent des photos, créez un compte Picasa Albums Web gratuit.
Dr Jennifer Gidley integral studies, global studies, transdisciplinary studies and postformal pedagogies.
- PhD, Southern Cross University
- Post-Grad. Dip. Psych. Charles Sturt University
- MA (Research), Southern Cross University
- Grad. Cert. TESOL, Bond University
- MA Prelim (Equiv of Psych Hons), University of Melbourne
- Dip Ed, Monash Teachers College
- BA, University of Melbourne
National and Global Network Activities
- President: World Futures Studies Federation (WFSF) (http://www.wfsf.org/)
- Consultant Advisor to the Australian National Steiner Curriculum team
- Coordinator: Online Centre for Pedagogical Resources in Futures Studies (http://teachingcommons.cdl.edu/wfsf/index.html)
- International Advisory Board Member: Institute of Integral Studies, Freiburg University, Germany (http://www.ifis-freiburg.de/about)
- Member: Research and Scholarly Activity Forum of Crossfields Institute, UK
- Member: Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE)
International Editorial Board Positions
- Futures: The Journal of Policy, Planning and Futures Studies - Member of Editorial Board, Published by Elsevierhttp://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaleditorialboard.cws_home/30422/editorialboard
- Policy Futures in Education - Member of Editorial Board, Published by Symposium Presshttp://www.wwwords.co.uk/PFIE/
- Journal of Futures Studies: Epistemology, Methods, Applied and Alternative Futures - Member of Editorial Board, Published Tamkang University Press, Taipei, Taiwan. http://www.jfs.tku.edu.tw/index.html
- Integral Review: A Transdisciplinary and Transcultural Journal for New Thought, Research and Praxis - Member of Editorial Board http://www.integral-review.org/
- Journal of Integral Theory and Practice (JITP) - Member of Editorial Advisory Board, Published by Integral Institutehttp://aqaljournal.integralinstitute.org/public/Default.aspx
- RoSE: Research on Steiner Education - Founding Member of both Editorial Board and Editorial Council. New Open Access Journal to be published online through Karlstad University, Sweden.
Research and Scholarship
- Educational futures, including broad enculturation processes (such as media and culture) in addition to institutional education (such as schools and universities) and postformal pedagogies;
- Knowledge futures and evolution of consciousness including identifying the emergence of new ways of thinking, new patterns of knowledge creation and circulation, and emerging meta-theories;
- Global psycho-socio-cultural change, including the psychological, social and cultural impacts of rapid global change, and the use of foresight and innovation to design alternative global futures;
- Planetary/global futures, including globalisation and youth culture, emancipatory aspects of globalisation, alter-globalisations and the emergence of a global academic research imaginary.
Invited keynotes and presentations since 2000
"Research Across Boundaries: Advances in Theory-Building"
16-19 June, 2009
on "City Futures" July, 2010
"Planetary Futures for Higher Education: From Neoliberal Commodification to Global Justice and Cultural Potential" December 13 – 16, 2009
"Futures Thinking and the Complex Emergence of New Knowledge Patterns"
WFSF Seminar, June 5, 2009, Bollwiller, France
The Third Advanced International Colloquium on Building the Scientific Mind (BtSM2009), Egypt, May 10 – 14, 2009.
Global Passageways Inaugural Retreat, October 27 – 31.
World Futures Studies Federation 20th World Conference, June 30 - July 4. "Encouraging Emergent Consciousness through New Thinking Patterns"
Invited to be member of a multi-disciplinary panel for 'pathways to the preferred futures of young Australians', a joint project between Australia 21 Ltd and Australian Youth Research Centre, UniMelb, 29th August.
"The Evolution of Consciousness - Honouring the Inner Dimensions of Future Education", Global Soul, Global Mind, Global Action: Futuring From Survival To Thrival, November 5-7.
Transcending Boundaries Conference, Taipei, Taiwan.
"Integral Education—An Integrative Perspective: Divining for the 'Leading Edge' in Education," Community for Integrative Learning and Action (CILA) Seminar on New Epistemologies and Contemplative Practice (with Gary Hampson).
"Integral Futures for Integral Education", at the '1st Annual International Convocation on Integral Education', 6th - 13th August (with Gary Hampson).
"Imagination and Integration" at Council of Government Schools Organisations Annual Conference, May.
"'Integral' beyond Ken Wilber", introducing faculty of the Australian Foresight Institute, to other seminal integral thinkers, such as Sri Aurobindo, Jean Gebser and Rudolf Steiner.
"The Dancer at the Edge of Knowledge: Imagination as a Transdisciplinary Force." The 2nd International Philosophy, Science and Theology Festival, Grafton, NSW, 26th June to 1st July.
Selected academic publications since 2000
Accomplishments and awards
Academic achievements and awards
- Outstanding Reviews for PhD Dissertation
- High Distinction for MA (Research)
- Distinction for Post-Grad. Dip. Psych
- Distinction for Grad. Cert. TESOL
- APA Scholarship (equiv) for PhD (Southern Cross)
- APA Scholarship (equiv) for MA (Southern Cross)
- Dux (Valedictorian) of School Matriculation class
Other achievements include:
The University of Human Unity is being conceived of as an innovative alternative genre of university
A New Integral Learning Paradigm
The University of Human Unity is being conceived of as an innovative
alternative genre of university, expressive of the explorations of a new
consciousness in the universe-city that is Auroville, free from many of the
conventional restraints that characterize higher educational institutions in the
world today. The specific mission of the University of Humany will be to
provide an environment for higher learning where the discovery of an integral
self-knowledge and world-knowledge will be the aim, and where integral selfdevelopment and the realization of the full human potential will be the primary
object of research and discovery in all fields of study.
The University of Human Unity will be a platform for exploration and
discovery in all areas of knowledge and activity where students may design,
develop and implement programs of study in a supportive and contemplative
atmosphere, with the participation and cooperation of other students and
facilitators in their respective fields of interest. To do this, new approaches to
knowledge and new learning modalities are to be discovered, and a new
perception, a deeper understanding, a truer force of consciousness manifested in
Auroville and in the world.
FOR INFORMATION ON CURRENT EVENTS, COURSES, AND ARCHIVES OF ALL RECORDED PRESENTATIONS, PLEASE CHECK THE WEBSITE: